Saturday, October 18, 2014

Back From The Dead




    I guess apologies are in order for my 5 month break. I've just been going through a lot of things recently. The most pressing concern are my college prep and tours abroad. Since I'm not studying here, I need to do a lot more work compared to others. I need to research, learn languages, SAT prep, internships, and lessons here and there and everywhere.

     The last time I blogged was about my upcoming (then) trip to El Nido. Needless to say, it was one of the best experiences of my (young) life. The breakfast buffet was amazing, it actually changed my view on breakfast BUFFETS.   I got the take a lake tour and everything! Unfortunately for me no one there was my age.. Anywaays here are some of my favourite shots from last summer.













    Another trip I've just been on was Singapore in July for my grandmother's birthday. I haven't been to Singapore in years and the fact that I'm considering one of the schools there for my top three college choices is a good reason to fuel the visit. Unfortunately for us the school was closed, seeing as it was the weekend followed by a national holiday. (My dad got to check the campus out in August though when he went on a business trip). Although my dad and I did some sightseeing on the campus on the way to Kinokuniya aka my fave bookstore in the whole wide world. 



    One thing that I got to check off my bucketlist was *drumroll* UNIVERSAL STUDIOOOOS. On the plus side, I also got to ride my first rollercoaster, well it's THE rollercoaster a.k.a. THE MUMMY (fml). No words for that, except that I'm never riding that monstrosity again. Before the trip, I started getting addicted to Topshop and practically wore topshop from head to toe or at least one part of my body was clothed in Topshop.
 




 
   Another thing I did in Singapore was shop till I dropped... until the airport. Thankfully went I got to Singapore that weekend, I found out that it was the "Great Singaporean Sale". Everything was on sale and since they had better stores, why the hell not?  The first shop I got to hit was Topshop and oh my goodness gracious lord, it was three floors of heaven. One of which (the basement) was just filled with sale items.. AND IN MY SIZE.

  Anyways as it's already the "ber" months, Christmas is fastly approaching and with Christmas season so soon, it's time for the gift shopping to commence. As you guys know, I'm an avid online browser/ occasional shopper. I happened to stumble upon Zalora once again and I found out that they have a special section dedicated to Christmas Gift ideas! I mean how cool is that? You guys should check it out for yourselves and I dare you to try and resist buying one of their items because they're just absolutely perfect! Here's the link 

   Oh yeah! Make sure ya'll are on the lookout next week because I'll be posting some new outifts shots (after forever).
 

6 comments:

  1. Darling, you blog is so beautiful! I’m impressed! Your photos and posts are amazing! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your photos. You have a very lovely Blog, would you like to follow each other? Hope you follow me back, I would appreciate it :)
    I already follow you.
    xoxo www.Fashion-Hearts-Beauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheap ugg boots sale online,only need 59.8$ and free shipping to your hand, don't miss it http://www.classicugg.org
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Sand
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Navy

    ReplyDelete

  5. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

  6. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

"There are times when we are sure of who we are and who we want to be. I believe this time is that time."

Hey! Thanks for stopping by, please don't forget to comment down below so we can chat!