Sunday, May 11, 2014

May Haul

     
             Somebody call the finance police, because I've been struck with a serious case of the Shoppaholic's fever. I've been hounding down Instagram shops since April and I've just finished receiving all my parcels now. It's such a rush to find something at a lower price online, especially if it's your size. Other than that, I've also been going to the malls quite a few times this month alone, and I rarely come home empty handed. This is beginning to be such an unhealthy habit. Although, I do have to pat myself on the back for acquiring such steals. A lot of these stores are like online thrift stores, (we don't really have the nicest thrift shops in Manila.)

       

An overview of my fave items


From L (T-B) to R : Pink Forever 21 Bandeau Bikini Top (with strap) from Two Broke Girls PH, Black Bottom From Coco Cobana, Floral Two Piece Bikini from SeaFolly (Rustans)

My mom called my phone the other day while she was in SM. She asked me if I wanted the driver to pick me up and bring me to her because she was swimsuit shopping (again). Of course I immediately agreed. When I got there, I didn't really see anything that caught my eye. When it comes to clothes I'm really picky when it comes to what I put on my body. Fortunately for her, she saw some suits that she really loved. There was this black pair which she loved, except for the bottoms. Ever since she gave birth to me, she's always only wanted to wear high waist bottoms. So, she gave the black bottoms to me, which was what I needed coincidentally.

The pink F21 top I got from an Instagram shop was such a steal! I got it for $5 or 250 pesos, which makes it very very cheap for a bikini. It was also such a cute design and since it's pink, it made me love it even more! What's even better is that it's a size small! 


A close-up on the floral design which I am head over heels in love with.


        I've admired this Aussie Brand for quite a while now. Every time I go to Rustans, I always make it a point to check out their merch, Especially their bikinis. They have the cutest and hippest designs! I wish they had stuff like the Triangl Bikinis though. I've never bought it before because they are hella expensive and I never wanted to splurge $155-200 or 7,000 to 8,000 pesos on a single pair. This pair was on sale (and thankfully in my size!) so it came out at around almost a hundred dollars or 3,500 pesos. I also managed to convince my dad to buy it for me (wink wink). 

Another thing I love about this brand is their labelling and product packaging. I mean just look at how minimalistic their logo is but they pair it with a really cute solid coloured back tag. Also the logo stuff in the middle of their strings are so adorable, I just wanna keep them forever!


Hair ties from MNL hipsters

I've been seeing these types of ribbon hair ties all around manila, and stores like American Eagle Outfitters, and Forever 21. Though the prices are so widely apart. I got these for about 50 cents each or 18 pesos each while in American Eagle Outfitters, a pack of four is $15 or 700 pesos. I fell in love with the assortment of colours their shop had. I went crazy and ordered 10, in shades of pink and blue. I also really appreciated how easy the transaction between the shop's owner and I had. The owner was super friendly too! She even threw in a freebie (moustache ring) without telling me. Now that's what I call great service. I also received the shipment a day or two after I placed my order and payed. 


This really helpful slip of advice also came with the package. I love how the fonts are so easy to read from afar and that it was placed somewhere you can spot them easily.


Hicat print Forever 21 skirt from Beau Monde

Love how the skirt is so light and flowy plus being in love with the print doesn't help the case. It's also black and white, which makes it easier to pair with coloured or monochromatic clothes and accessories. It hits mid-thigh which is actually a perfect length for me because it's not too long and not too short. Unfortunately like the rest of my skirts since it's a waistline skirt, I had to get it adjusted. Most of my skirts would be a perfect fit if it wasn't for my waist. I'm a size 23 1/3 -24 1/2 depending if I'm full or not. Thank God my maid is a great seamstress. 




Topshop Inspired Punny Jeans from Beautology PH

I've been seeing the Joni Jeans by Topshop everywhere these days, and I've been coveting them since December. Unfortunately for me I don't feel like spending $88 or almost 4,000 pesos a pair. I got these super comfy jeans at $15 or 700 a pair. They had three colours available : Washed Blue, Light Blue and Dark Blue. I originally ordered the washed blue and dark blue ones but I was informed that they didn't get to ship the washed blue so it got replaced by the light blue pair. I love how these are a perfect fit, especially at the waist! At first I was kind of stunned at how small they looked and I though, "dafuq, how am I getting that on my body". Thank God for stretchy cotton! I always need a great pair of classic coloured jeans in my closet for when we have the casual days at school and I actually can't wait to start wearing these! I also loved how the owner of this shop constantly updated me regarding shipping schedules and when it will be coming. 


Another one of my very very satisfying purchases! I've been looking for an affordable big half flower crown everywhere. I finally found one at AnythingWired8.

They had loads of different designs, flowers, colours, and styles! It was also highly customisable. The package was shipped a day after payment and it was a really fast transaction. The flower crown was also a perfect fit and the wire could bend to adjust to your head, which gave the shop major plus points in their favour.





annnnnnnnnnd I finally got my own rainbowloom materials from instagram again. 



Something I'm major excited for is my Palawan El Nido trip this coming tuesday!!!! I've just started packing today and I'm already feeling those beach vibes. I'll be bringing my camera so I can take pictures for the new travel entries I'll be putting up soon. So, catch you on the flip side everyone!! 


Sneak peek 

Make sure you drop by my art page to check out my two new entries from this month!!!!




Movies that are totes out of this world

- A Birder’s Guide To Everything
- Family Weekend
- Restless Virgins
- Tiger Eyes
- My Awkward Sexual Adventure
- Hello I Must Be Going
- Struck By Lightning
- Circle Of Lies
- The Start-up Kids
- Now Is Good
- Veronica Mars
- Life Happens
- Bad Girl 
- Peep World








76 comments:

  1. Je suis complètement fan de ce haul, surtout des maillots de bain!!

    xx
    sofunnygirl.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just follow you

    xx
    sofunnygirl.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute haul! I love the bikinis and that skirt is beautiful!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the skirt!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post thanks for comments.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this May Haul Chloe! The floral bandeaus from forever21 are seriously so cute! Making me wish summer came sooner for me!
    Love the hipster hairties as well ;) and who could go wrong with some flower crowns!
    Wish I had everything here !
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :)

    Hope you're having a beautiful Sunday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey kelly!! aww thanks so much! The floral one isn't from forever 21 actually :) Hope you have a great day!

      xx

      Delete
  7. I feel you girl! I been shopping a bit too crazy lately too lol

    It looks like you got some great things :)

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many swimsuits ♥_♥
    AND YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE A SET FROM SEAFOLLY!! ugh their patterns are always so beautiful

    xox Ingrid
    of Style Prosciutto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tropical country must-haves! ☺️ I know right!!!!! They're usually so expensive huhu

      Delete
  9. Amazing..the floral bikini are so fab...thank you for your comment on my blog...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! really loving the bikinis and all the hair accessories!
    ciao :)
    Chiara
    >www.chiaweb.it<

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great haul dear!

    Have a nice day!
    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew it that top the first time my eyes set on it forever21 fan here :D wow! beach outing! can't travel yet til my graduation day, have on your trip! thanks for dropping my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. where did you buy your loom band? and how much?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of great stuffs especially those jeans. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin
    & Google+? Lemme know!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. some very nice pieces!
    Good articles!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the floral bikini!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, I love hauls! Oh my gosh, the floral bikini is just adorable and I bet it'd look amazing in the summer with a great tan and gold jewellery!! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    *I follow back other bloggers on Bloglovin'*

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, I like the flower crown! I follow you via GFC, follow me back? x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the black and white skirt, really :)

    There's a new article on our blog, a beauty one if you're interested !
    x
    http://naolyssia.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those bikinis ♥lovely
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul! I'm kind of in need of those hair ties, and the bikini is so adoralbe x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful post :3 ehi, thanks for your follow, I follow you back!
    lets keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your biquinies <333333

    xoxo from Spain sweety :*
    wwwthegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love everything, but the floral bikini and the skirt are beyond cute!! Thank you so much for stopping by! Wish you a great trip and a fantastic stay at Palawan El Nido ;)

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  25. Great pieces.love the skirt its so pretty
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great buys! Love the bikini and tribal skirt.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cool picture :)
    I'd be happy to see you on my blog :)
    Good luck!

    I'm a new follower ;*
    Follow me if you like me blog.
    Beata
    http://for-every-season.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Of course I want to follow you. I'm now following you through Bloglovin and GFC (#83). If you have other channels just let me know. I hope you follow back

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice items!
    http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  31. SEAFOLLY! <3 Proud Aussie brand! Lovely post, amazing blog! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Returning the support as always!

    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pretty! The floral bikini is my fav!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Fancy To Go

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the personalized card! Definitely a fan of sea folly too. How funny I just instagrammed about their upcoming line


    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  34. really pretty swimwear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lovely and colourful item you have! Very pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the bikinis!! SO cute!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. so nice bikini and amazing aztec skirt
    I posted a new LOOK, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the bikini ;)
    Kisses**
    http://lilirodriguespassionfruit.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  39. So many things! Great flower crown!:)

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dont-let-me-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Haha online shopping is the most dangerous game of them all... But at least you got some super cute stuff! Love those bikinis and that skirt is adorable-- that print is perfect for the spring and summertime :)

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. omg, i really love your new things!
    My favs are floral bikini and the jeans ♥

    tomidnightcity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute bikinis, love your skirt, the pattern is really nice. Shopping can be so addictive.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. The floral bikini is so cute,
    you really bought some amazing things.
    I also love the jeans, especially the dark blue one. :)
    And that floral crown is so lovely, too.

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  44. Some verry pretty clothes I love the jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lovely items, dear!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  46. great articles!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  47. wow the pants are cool <3

    x Maria
    New outfit up on my blog
    featuring the perfect high waist shorts
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Love your bikinis! So cute xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Lovely pieces, jeans are great ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh i love all!!
    Bisous

    http://lironsdelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Gorgeous post.!♥
    Follow to each other? Let me know.

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  53. nice haul!! and omg those hairties :3

    anyway following you, follow me back? :D

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi dear, I nominated you for the
    Sunshine Blog Award
    here is the link to my post:
    http://keileidoscopic.blogspot.com/2014/06/sunshine-blog-awards-june-2014.html


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  55. I really love this post! Great haul and that floral bikini is such a steal! I hope you enjoy your trip to El Nido! Love your blog so much

    -Tootsie Jean
    tootsiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Cute suits! Love the skirt as well! I follow you with GFC and hope you'll connect with me!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    $50 JEWELRY GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow amazing bikinis and great post.
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Following on GFC & bloglovin. Would love a follow back ;) xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete

"There are times when we are sure of who we are and who we want to be. I believe this time is that time."

Hey! Thanks for stopping by, please don't forget to comment down below so we can chat!