Thursday, April 17, 2014

Reign of Reign



         I don't normally spend my whole day watching a tv series. Last time it was this bad, I had a case of Pretty Little Liarism. Before that was the Secret Circle, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, The Carrie Diaries, and Suits to name a few.  Since I'm stuck at home for half the day, I have nothing else to do but look for something (long-term) to occupy my time with. It started with my dad's friend/ co-worker/ my graduation ball and Mang's Birthday Make-up Artist/ Family Friend telling me about this new Renaissance Era, PLL type of series, Reign.


According to IMDB, Reign Chronicles the rise to power of Mary Queen of Scots (Kane) when she arrives in France as a 15-year-old, betrothed to Prince Francis, and with her three best friends as ladies-in-waiting. It details the secret history of survival at French Court amidst fierce foes, dark forces, and a world of sexual intrigue.

Although Reign is set in the Renaissance era, BBC has modernised the view of it's perspective. They moulded Reign to attract it's target audience, teenagers. 

Reign is appealing to us because of the following reasons : 

1) Adelaide Kane is a Goddess, and we are all jealous because she is so pretty. 


Adelaide plays 15-year old Mary, Queen of Scotts. She's basically the major character in the series. 

2) The crowned prince of France, Francis is an extreme eye candy.

Meet Toby Regbo, the not-so-average looking prince of France. 


3) The clothes are to die for.




4) BASICALLY THIS WHOLE SERIES IS PERF. I. CAN'T. EVEN.





No comments:

Post a Comment

"There are times when we are sure of who we are and who we want to be. I believe this time is that time."

Hey! Thanks for stopping by, please don't forget to comment down below so we can chat!