Tuesday, April 22, 2014

loomwell


         Such a late post but oh well! Yesterday (Monday), was one of the many times I went out with my cousin and my family friend this summer so far. Unfortunately Bella couldn't make it. (Poo *insert boo-ing sound here*). Since I have ballet constantly, I always have to use the excuse "I can't go, I have Ballet". Thankfully for me, Mondays are my off-days.
     
        Our original plan was to go ice skating at a much bigger mall. My dad, being the overprotective parental figure that he is convinced me to ask them if we could go to Rockwell instead because he didn't want me to fall and break my ankle. Thank God they all agreed to the revised plan.

     I reminded myself to bring my camera so I could ask Megan to shoot my OOTD at a street corner or in the middle of the street but, it was too hot today to stay outdoors so we traipsed off to Fully Booked with Andie in tow. Before we did the shoot, we had to eat lunch since it was 12 PM. Unluckily for us, we didn't have change. So we had to go around the mall looking for something we could buy. While looking for a bikini, I came across this really quaint shop which sold craft supplies, pillows, washi tapes, magnet boards, and more! It was more of an open stall rather than an enclosed shop and it was well-hidden. It's like that moment when you're playing treasure hunt and you finally found the x. Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of the store because they didn't allow it. I got some really cute finds for $2 each! (99 pesos) In total, I spent $6 or 297 pesos for these really cute items.

 

an overview.


There's been an overload of these kinds of pencils on my tumblr dash, and I've been looking for them for a while now. Originally I wanted something wooden-ish, but the wooden pencils they had said "you only live once" and I prefer "follow your dreams" to that. The packaging was cute too! The logo said "Pretty things come in threes", honestly that's just a whole ball of adorable. 


Ever since I started getting into plannerbook-ing, I've become entranced by Washi tapes. Two months ago, I ordered 8 rolls (instagram shop) and when I got them in the mail, I literally called my friend and freaked out because they were so pretty. Originally, I wanted to buy more designs that day but these two were the only ones that caught my eye. 



We had lunch at this quaint bookshop cafe, Press Cafe. It's so cute and chic! The wall exteriors are beautiful and the chairs are pretty much state of the art. It gives you a different vibe from places like Cibo or California Pizza Kitchen. The food was also really good! Megan and Andie split a Caesar Salad, and Megan and I each ordered a bowl of Aglio Olio Pasta each. 


Look at how they showcase their magazines available for browsing! {Andie and I using our powerbanks because our 3G's drained our phones.}


Megan in a Forever 21 crop top. {& Her TWG macaroon obsession}


She ratchet.


Andie in a turtleneck, "So Done."


kinda in love with her mint green iPhone 5 case..


"BITCH I'M FABULOUS"

After eating, we decided to shoot my OOTD to get that out of the way. The following photographs found below are the product of spy techniques to hide from the saleswoman that was doing her rounds to make sure that everything was orderly and various degrees of crazy laugh trips.

 top from Topshop, Shorts from Forever 21, Sweater and Belt from Zara, Sandals from Aldo, Bag from Mango, Necklace from dad, Rainbowloom bracelets made by my cousins, Charm Bracelets from Pandora, Tiffany's and Thomas Sabo.

Trademark Weirdo Shots 


top from Topshop, Shorts from Forever 21, Sweater and Belt from Zara, Dad's Necklace


top from Topshop, Shorts from Forever 21, Sweater and Belt from Zara, Dad's Necklace


top from Topshop, Shorts from Forever 21, Sweater and Belt from Zara, Dad's Necklace


top from Topshop, Shorts from Forever 21, Sweater and Belt from Zara, Sandals from Aldo,


Sandals from Aldo


Top from Topshop & Dad's Necklace


Bag from Mango


Fishtail Rainbow Looms that I wore today, Tiffany & Co. Bracelet, Anne Klein watch.

After goofing off at Fully Booked, we decided we wanted to watch a movie. Originally, we were planning to watch Rio 2 but it was 2:45 and the movie started at 3, and Bella wasn't there yet. Instead we bought tickets to Haunted House 2 which started at 3:20.  (Bella eventually didn't get to make it.)
Haunted House 2 was made to be spoof-like, so it was incredibly amusing, but seeing as it was a horror movie spoof, it was also quite frightening. During the first few scenes, Megan and Andie were scared out of their seats, but as the movie got crazier and funnier they started to enjoy themselves. I was scared they were going to hide behind their white cheddar popcorn buckets the entire time. 

After the movie, we headed over to Toys R Us to buy rainbowloom making materials. Let's just say after the experience and conversation we had inside that toy store, I'll never look at a toy in the same way again. Anyways, after debating where we could sit down without paying for it, we went back to Fully Booked and started rainbowlooming with our hands. Can I just say that that  was a painful yet satisfactory experience. Of course we fooled around and I guess the pictures are proof of our dedication to this trade (HAHAHAHA).


Neon Pink Loom and White Polish


Megan teaching Andie.


Gold and Pink Loom


There was this children's book that we ended up hatin' on because instead of teaching kids how to spell things properly, they used numbers instead of certain letters. This would be better as a training book for your mind instead of a formative book in my opinion. 


Neon Pink and Gold Looms


Andie Looming


Our stash



Andie and I 


Taken by Megan {candid} 


{candid photographed by megan} "Is this okay for a hippie band?"


{Taken by Andie}


Caught them tickling each other and they fell. What cuties. <3 Love them to death {candid}

I kept going back to the Sunnies By Charlie stall on the top floor. There was this really cute pink pair that I fell in love with. I think I went back about 4 times, at the fourth I decided to buy it. 














this is so trippy haha





Today (tuesday) was such a great day for me. I had a contemporary class in the morning and then I just spent the rest of the day texting and watching movies. A few great movie options :

- Cruel Intentions (Reese Witherspoon is so adorable!)
- The virgin suicides
- The Royal Tennin Baun
- Moonrise Kingdom
- Lost in Translation
- Youth In Revolt
- Say Anything
- Like Crazy
- Never Been Kissed
- Camp Takota
- Date and Switch
- Winter’s Tale
- Walk of Shame
- G.B.F
- The hunters

Comment how you spent your day! :)

xo


81 comments:

  1. Awww love that brazalets too!! so colorful;)
    xxx

    http://lauraoc.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so cute! I especially love your bag. I would have that haha new follower from me follow back? http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.following you on both gfc & bloglovin
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Total crush for your shorts and the sunnies!!!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock doll and have an awesome sense of humor love this post.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures! I see you having fun. Regards

    http://anormalstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice to spend time with the girls :) ANd I can tell that you had a blast!

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Such a refresher from the usual stress :)

      Delete
  8. Wow ! so cute pics . Love the blog dear and am gonna follow you !
    http://fashionfactive.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and amazing bag.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had an amazing time!! Those bracelets are so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a funny photos! love it!
    sure wanna follow each other - following on GFC, wait for you:)

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA thanks! :) I'll follow you back now :)

      Delete
  12. Love your polka dot shorts... So cute!

    xo, Bekka
    http://palmandpeachtree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweetie your wish was my command ;-) I didn't publish your comment, you're too sweet honey, lol. Anyway I already follow you, second row from the bottom last pic.

    Looks like you had a blast. Great pics of all of you. Your outfit is super cute honey!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops my bad! So sorry Lenya hehe. Thank you so much!! :) That's so sweet of you!
      xo

      Delete
  14. such a fun day...! love the bracelet too.. :) btw thanks for visiting my blog n of course i would like to follow each other... im following you now on GFC n hope u dont mind to follow back... thanks.. :)

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those bracelets, my best friend makes me tons of them!
    I should ask her to make me a hippie head band. c:
    Love your shorts by the way!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love rainbowlooms :) Although since they're rubber, they might hurt when you pull them off :( Thankss Harlynn! <3

      Delete
  16. Funny faces! Haha! Loved those sunnies by Charlie.
    Loved your blog. Would you like to follow
    each other via GFC & Bloglovin?

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we try, we try :) Aren't they just a beaut? Sure! I'll comment on your blog once I'm done!

      Delete
  17. Cute photos! Looks like a lot of fun! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course! :) I'll comment on yours when I'm done. :)

      Delete
  18. The pencils you got are so cute - I love things like that! I like both of your outfits too!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! I freaked out when I saw it TBH <3 Thanks so much! :) xo

      Delete
  19. Great photos! Lovely blog :) Thanks for checking out mine - new follower!

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post.
    Very adorable blog.
    Gave you a follow!!

    Vicki
    gazingaway.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great!! I love the handbag and the sunglasses , looks you had a great time! I am your new follower, hope you can follow me back. Thanks
    Kisses

    www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Galya! Thanks so much, I did! I'll follow you back right now :)

      Delete
  22. Love your pictures!

    please check out my blog.
    http://annesophielynge.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowww...great photos!!! You both look so cute and adorable! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maria! Aw thank you! sure! I'll just comment on your blog once I'm done :)

      Delete
  24. Great photos!
    Of course we can follow eachother, follow me and let me know so I can follow back;)

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Followed back;)

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks like such a fun day! Really love those Aldo sandals and the sunglasses. I've followed you on Bloglovin. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Thanks kate! :) I'll go right ahead and follow you back :)

      Delete
  27. Seems like I'm not the only one into the loom bracelets addiction. Good! Nice post!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ps. I liked your follow for follow idea. Followed you on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thanks! I'll follow you back now :)

      Delete
  28. such cute pics! looks like you had fun.
    thanks for commenting on my blog - i'm now following you. hope you follow back x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did! :) I'll follow you back right now :)

      Delete
  29. I love the sunnies! Thanks for the comment on my blog btw! I'll follow you and I'll be waiting for you to follow back :) keep in touch!

    xo

    Yujin

    lacelestials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'll follow you back now :)

      Delete
  30. nice post dear.

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow looming looked really fun
    wish i could learn how to do it.
    HAHA.

    nice blog dear,
    am following you.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can! There are loads of tutorials online! :) Thank you :)

      Delete

  32. Thanks for your comment in my blog))I follow you now, hope you´ll do the same
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! followed you back doll!

      Delete
  33. great style n great photos !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  34. Haha Funny pics!! It looks like a great day :)

    xoxo

    lemondemonamour.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi dear,
    Amazing and funny pics!
    Love your top, btw
    I just found your blog and it's great! Follow you right now, hope you can follow me back! :)
    xx
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nice blog :) just dropped by to check it out and I really like what you do hehe keep on posting :) -kaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo Kaine HAHHA thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  37. Cute pictures. These shorts are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

"There are times when we are sure of who we are and who we want to be. I believe this time is that time."

Hey! Thanks for stopping by, please don't forget to comment down below so we can chat!