Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Jar for all your thoughts

             

Do you ever wonder, 
how many people are out there? 
    

How would it feel like to know everyone? To talk to anyone ad everyone. 
I guess no one will ever find out.




The world is a poisoned fruit. It is beautiful and horrible all at the same time.
I used to be naive and thought that when I grew up it would be life altering and a happy moment.
Oh how wrong I was. Life is like a chipped china doll, fragile and broken.

Look at all the racism, the forced religion, the separation between right and wrong. Open your eyes, the world isn't black and white. It's in shades of grey. 

What I know is that when I have my own children, I'll make sure that they would never try to rush their childhood just for peer pressure. Trust me, it's not worth it. It never is.









No comments:

Post a Comment

"There are times when we are sure of who we are and who we want to be. I believe this time is that time."

Hey! Thanks for stopping by, please don't forget to comment down below so we can chat!